Saturday, June 16, 2007

I'm sitting here in the boring roomIt's just another rainy Sunday afternoonI'm wasting my timeI got nothing to doI'm hanging aroundI'm waiting for youBut nothing ever happens and I wonder

I wonder howI wonder whyYesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue skyAnd all that I can see is just a yellow lemon-treeI'm turning my head up and downI'm turning turning turning turning turning aroundAnd all that I can see is just another lemon-tree

ah fool's garden....just rembered this song cuz i have been hummin the tune since morning....god knows why....

anyhows, this is one of my random posting....things i do when i have time on my hands and i am lost in thought of someone somewhere.


ah yes my new creation
wonder if it will work though

I am just a stiletto in the dark....
all i crave is light....
i maybe just a mirage...
caused out of your fright...

No comments: