Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I have started using twitter more often and there are a lot of interesting people who tweet. I wondered for long why would people update what they are doing or what they are thinking about... Will it not get boring and who will really want to read that stuff... well to be honest just like facebook twitter is addictive to a certain extent. I am cool is what everyone would like to project at least that's what I feel... Plus it is kind of nice to know that some people who you think of as role models are quite human and have likes and dislikes sometimes similar to our own...

I somehow could not make myself follow a actor / actress I felt they were very different from me... Also an interesting thing that I learnt is that journals keep updating their twitter page with links to articles which is very beneficial if you like keeping yourself updated...

No comments: