Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I have officially crossed 60 posts :P, which is a huge thing for me.

Well I was generally looking at random things on the Internet and saw a site where you can list 100 things that make you happy - other than money.

My initial reaction was how hard can it be but then you reach a limit and go what else makes me happy it is kind of weird but then there are so many small seemingly insignificant things in life that also bring a smile to your face. Like a leaves rustling in the wind, a feather floating away with the wind...

When I was small I used to be happy riding my bike all around my house I used to feel cool. There were no worries just pure happiness. When I jumped into a pool I felt that sensation as though I water just going with the flow unadulterated joy and bliss. It seems soooo long ago...

So, What are your 100 things?

No comments: