Sunday, October 24, 2010

los mexicanos de indio

Now before I start I want to make it very clear that this is not a racist post; however, if it does offend anyone I am very sorry.

Now, Mexican people in the US are harworking individuals who cross the border to make a decent living often sacrificing a lot to ensure that their children grow up to be better than them. Look at any posh resto in the big cities in the US and a majority of the behind the curtain staff is mexican working for little but putting in tons of hours.

I noticed a similar trend in the UK where Polish people did a lot of construction work. They slogged it out to make a decent living.

A commonality in both these groups is that they try and save whenever possible. They save and send it to family they save and keep it for a rainy day. This is amazing to me. The human nature is such that they should be want luxury. But these amazing people curb that want for a future.

I have been wondering who can we call the mexicans of india?

No comments: