Sunday, October 03, 2010

Every since I can remeber I want to do more. I always wanted to work as a consultant well the general idea would be ok so apply to consulting firms they will hire you. One huge problem I read their websites and they say we want people with passion we want curious people we want people who are ready to learn. All of which I am then they say he/she should have more than x number of years of experience now I do have experience but not what they ask for and at times not in the field that they ask for. I do not have a MBA from the primeir institutes in India but I dont think that I am any less than someone who has graduated from them. What they learnt in class I learnt by myself. Well life sometimes throws you lemons but that just means you make lemon juice. So I keep fighting.

No comments: