Friday, October 06, 2006

well it has been another eventfull day

i am hooked to online tests...

lets see i started out with a quest to find my IQ and ended up finding my emotional IQ, my carrer personality my love personality, my celebrity soul mate, my celebrity double, my theme song, my song,my inner rock star, my music personality, what kind of kisser am i damn i dont even rember what happened to the IQ test....

then i found good ole freud withand his weird test, what can i say the dude was a sex maniac.

how important are these tests? do they really tell me abt the person i am or the way my life is gonna shape up....i wonder and ponder....as the sun sets across the horizon.....



Right Job/Wrong Job- Creative

Career Interest Inventory- Engineering

Who's Your Movie Star Double?-Benjamin Bratt

Who's Your Music Match?-Sexy Pop Prince

The Zodiac Match Test-Taurus

What Kind of Kisser Are You?-Romantic Kisser

The Attraction Factor-Energy

The Corporate Culture Test-Team Player

The Brain Test-Left-brained

The Classic IQ Test-Precision Processor

The 5-Factor IPIP Personality Test-Personable

The Love Personality Test-ESFP

The Dream Interpretation Test-Mastery

Guy Kawasaki's Entrepreneurial IQ Test-69% or lower

What's Your Style?-Sexy 'n' Sophisticate...

What's Your Song?-Another One Bites the...

Who's Your Inner Rock Star?-Eminem

Who's Your Celebrity Soul Mate?-Cute

The Freud Test-Young Child

What's Your Theme Song?-Back in Black

What's Your True Talent?-Mechanical Ability

Career Personality Test-INFJ

The Emotional IQ Test-Empathy

What's Your Destiny?-Provider

What Kind of Sexy Are You?-Smart 'n' Sexy

Why Are You Still Single?-Don't Want To Settle

The Multiple Intelligences Test-Social Intelligence


i told you i took a lot of tests

No comments: